WELDING: Working environment and safety during welding and thermal cutting - § 17 (former § 26)
This statutory course "Working environment and safety during welding and thermal cutting - § 17 (former § 26)" includes
Working environment and safety during welding and thermal cutting - § 17 (previously § 26)
- You are obliged to participate in a mandatory occupational safety and health education program if welding and thermal cutting is part of your work activity.
- You will learn to take precautions around the work environment impacts and of the health risks, including the cancer risk associated with this work.
Please notice: This course includes practical exercises which you must complete yourself at the company as so-called "practical teaching". A module in the course explains how to do this.
You can complete this course with a high degree of flexibility:
- Whenever you want to – including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- At home, at work, or anywhere with access to the internet
- On PC, Mac, tables, or smartphones
- At your own pace
The e-learning platform
- Visually designed course material with text and speak;
- Short introduction at the beginning of the course;
- Online support;
- Personal access code.
Statistics show that course participants usually complete this course within 5 hours (+/- 30 minutes depending on your own pace and progress).
Do you need help?
Please call our e-learning support lines on (+45) 70 27 64 84 or email us at email@example.com.
The phone lines are open Monday thru Thursday 8.00 am - 4.30 pm and Friday 8.00 am - 4.00 pm.