3-in-1 ASBESTOS, PCB and LEAD: Safety and Handling (MANDATORY)
Combination course in safety and handling of asbestos, PCB and lead-containing materials
Instruction in working environment and safety when working with (exterior) asbestos, PCB, and lead.
- The participant will gain an understanding of where asbestos, PCBs, and lead may appear.
- The participant will become aware of the health risks associated with exposure to asbestos, PCBs, and lead.
- The participant will learn how to design and carry out work so that persons at the workplace and in the surrounding areas are not exposed to dust, gases, and fumes from materials containing asbestos, PCBs, or lead.
- The participant will learn about the required safeguards, sealing, minimization of spread, as well as proper management of waste material.
With this combination course, the participant can work fully safe and sound in areas where asbestos, PCBs, and lead occur.
The e-learning platform
- Visually constructed material with text and speak (note language variants).
- Short intro before the course starts.
- Support available.
- You log in with a unique password.
The course can be completed with a high degree of flexibility
- When it is convenient for you.
- At your pace.
- Using a PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone.
Do you need help?
Please call our e-learning support lines on (+45) 70 27 64 84 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The phone lines are open Monday thru Thursday 8.00 am - 4.30 pm and Friday 8.00 am - 4.00 pm.