HOT WORK: Fire measures of spark-generating tools
Course in fire measures of spark-generating tools
The course is conducted in accordance with the recommendations in DBI Guide 10, parts 1, 2 and 3.
In the course you will learn about:
- The course participant can assess the potential risks and the safety measures to be taken during hot work, which includes carrying out construction work with machinery and tools emitting sparks or heat, which can cause fire at the workplace.
- The course participant can carry out hot work with spark-generating tools such as blowtorch, angle grinder, soldering tool, or hot-air gun fire technically correct.
- The course participant can take necessary fire technical measures before the work is started, arrange the workplace and take measures during the work, which consider fire safety, and can carry out the fire technical rules which apply at the end of work.
- The course participants can also carry out firefighting at the workplace.
The course is conducted in accordance with the guidelines in "DBI Vejledning 10, del 1, 2 og 3".
Please notice: The course includes a few practical exercises, which you will carry out on your own as "near workplace"-exercises. A module is included in the course, which explains how you easily carry out the practical exercises.
The e-learning platform
- Visually constructed material with text and speak (note language variants).
- Short intro before the course starts.
- Support available.
- You log in with a unique password.
The course can be completed with a high degree of flexibility
- When it is convenient for you.
- At your pace.
- Using a PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone.
Do you need help?
Please call our e-learning support lines on (+45) 70 27 64 84 or email us at email@example.com
The phone lines are open Monday thru Thursday 8.00 am - 4.30 pm and Friday 8.00 am - 4.00 pm.