3 days Mandatory OHS Course
- How does the Health and Safety Organisation cooperate in order to improve the work environment
- How does the Health and Safety Organisation use the authorities and consultants in the working environment system?
- What duties and responsibilities do employers, managers and employees have?
- How does the working environmental group work with psychosocial environment,
- How do you prioritize the work environment in collaboration with management
- What makes the safety and health measures an investment rather than an expense?
- How do you prepare a useful workplace assessment WPA (APV)
- What tasks and functions does the health and safety organisation have?
You will receive answers to these and many other questions about work environment during the OHS course.
The OHS course provides an overview of the rights, duties and responsibilities of employers, supervisors, employees, safety representatives and suppliers for the work environment. Likewise, the course provides insight into different ways of tackling health and safety tasks.
Working methods alternate between presentations, group work, practical exercises and group discussions. Group work and exercises will be based on both the Work Environment Act and your own experience. There will be opportunities to exchange knowledge and experience with other participants and to work with plans to develop safety work in your company.
When signing up for the course there will be sent course information, program and homework along with the registration confirmation.
The course takes 3 days, each from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The participants receive a certificate when they have completed the course. Presence during the entire course is mandatory.
- Education on iPad
- Add your own notes and comments
- Course materials and notes are emailed in overall pdf
The course aims to provide the working environment group representatives a practical knowledge of the working environment and methods of systematic and targeted approach to promote a safe and healthy work environment at their own workplace. A common feature of the courses is that there can be arranged business courses.
iPad is available by Arbejdsmiljøeksperten during the course.
For further information please contact
Course coordinator, Pia Hynding Jacobsen, Tel. 8236 3670, E-mail: email@example.com.