LAUS: EN50110 - Operation of electrical installations
This LAUS course "EN50110 - Operation of electrical installations" includes
This course covers working safety in regards to the operation of and all working activity on, with, or near electrical installations (also known as the EN 50110 course) (formerly known as the L-AUS course).
- After completing the course, the participant can perform operations of and work activity on, with, or near electrical installations.
- The electrical installations cover from extra-low voltage up to high voltage.
- The participant can assess the safety-related aspects, carry out a risk assessment and use and inspect both suitable tools as well as personal protective equipment.
- The participant gets in-depth knowledge of current legislation as well as the European standard EN 50110.
- The participant can work with voltage-free installations, live installations, and work in the vicinity of live installations.
- The participant gets updated on basic first aid in relation to electrical installations.
The certificate is also valid as a "Live Work Certificate".
You can complete this course with a high degree of flexibility:
- Whenever you want to – including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- At home, at work, or anywhere with access to the internet
- On PC, Mac, tables, or smartphones
- At your own pace
- Visually designed course material with text and speak;
- Short introduction at the beginning of the course;
- Online support;
- Personal access code.
Statistics show, that students usually complete this course within 4,5 hours (+/- 30 minutes depending on your own pace and progress).
Do you need help?
Please call our e-learning support lines on (+45) 70 27 64 84 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The phone lines are open Monday thru Thursday 8.00 am - 4.30 pm and Friday 8.00 am - 4.00 pm.